Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Me Vs. You

I don't listen to most directions

I do listen to my friends and how they feel

I am pretty good at being a good friend

But I'm not always a good friend

It really depends on what you feel a good friend does

I tell the truth

I ALWAYS have an opinion

I try not to be rude but sometimes I come off that way

I'm good at advice

But not so good at listening to yours

I like to be bold and bright but that's not what I am on the outside

You're the center of attention always in the spotlight

Yet no one really cares

I draw and paint

You post pictures and dance

I sing for crowds but I'm only part of the show

You're the center cause you got the solo

I'm different I know but I wouldn't change cause at least I'm not shallow

-By Becca Holloway

No comments:

Post a Comment