Sunday, November 17, 2019

12 Micropoems

Make the reader tremble in 3 lines

So I told her
“Don’t worry about the voices,”
Before I turned off the lights

9 words you should have said before the train doors closed

“Just don’t leave your coat at home next time.”

23 syllables for a final day

I never thought I would lose
The life I held so precious
But I just hope
Peace lies at the end

Swim in the abyss in three lines

As I dip into the black velvet
I feel the chill and heat from the void

Seep and pulse through my veins.

-Anne Larsen

Eleven Words For A Lost Friend

Losing you never stopped me from thinking we’re meant to belong

Sixteen Syllables To Lead Someone Astray

Walk to my porch

Find my hidden key

You will always be welcome

Nine Words You Should Have Said Before The Train Doors Slid Shut

I’m sorry we had to end covered in bruises

Fifteen Syllables To Decipher Me

Wrap me in your strong arms and tell me we’re going to make it

-Abigail Keith

11 words about a lost friend

Come back to me
Please
I miss you
Especially, your smile

7 words for my heaven

Warm and cozy
Soft darkness
Faded paper

9 words you should have said before the train doors shut

Don’t leave 
I love you
Don’t you love me?

One of those days in 7 words

I want to relax
Just keep going

-Nylah Neese


No comments:

Post a Comment